STEPS TO MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
Here are 3 ways to give a Tax-Deductible Donation through SEEDS* , a non-profit that is the fiduciary sponsor of the Strawbale Studio Program.
You can make a donation by VISA, PAYPAL or CHECK ~ to SEEDS (see below)
- IMPORTANT: Indicate that your donation is FOR THE STRAWBALE STUDIO, so that SEEDS can forward the donation to Strawbale Studio.
- You will receive a tax receipt from SEEDS.
- SEEDS will notify Strawbale Studio of your donation, and send the funds to SBS.
CHOOSE AN OPTION
- VISA one-time DONATION through SEEDS
WRITE “For the purposes of Strawbale Studio IN THE COMMENT BOX
- PAYPAL (one-time only) DONATION through SEEDS!
ADD A NOTE at the top: FOR THE PURPOSES OF STRAWBALE STUDIO.
You can give immediately online through PayPal with no account required for one time donation
- CHECK Made out to SEEDS ~
WRITE “For the purposes of Strawbale Studio in the check MEMO LINE!
MAIL to SEEDS PO BOX 2454 , Traverse City, MI 49685 ”
Please include your name and contact information ( address / email) so you can receive a receipt for your donation.
Thanks so much for your contribution which makes this work possible.
* The Strawbale Studio Natural Building Educational Program (SBS) is being sponsored by SEEDS, a non-profit which Seeks Environmental and Ecological Design Solutions. www.ecoseeds.org. The Strawbale Studio Program has formed a fiduciary and outreach partnership with SEEDS to expand its educational capacity.
Mission: The Strawbale Studio Natural Building Education Program seeks to lower the ecological footprint of building practices by empowering others to take part in the construction and design of structures and supportive environments that are ecologically sustainable and beautiful.
Your contribution will be used to provide natural building and related sustainability education through workshops, publicity and outreach, exhibits and presentations on and off site .
Your donation supports:
- Scholarships for participants to receive training through workshops and internships. ($40 supports one day, $250 / one week)
- Field trips & programming for urban youth. ($25 provides transportation, tour & workshop for 1 youth).
- Worktrade Internships for those unable to afford the $425/mo.
- Exhibits & Presentations. $50 provides transportation, hand-outs and other costs for a day-long free presentation to the public.
- Publicity: printing of 500 copies of the bookmark with basic information about programming and the website ($100).
- Emergency and refugee housing. Through the use of the Builders Without Borders training manual, individuals can learn the basics of shelter. ($100 provides a student manual and a 3 day course)