This page includes the Application and Application STEPS
It would be useful for you to read over the entire Internship page to see if the activities and expectations fit for you.
Please email your response to the following questions to Deanne at email@example.com Feel free to contact me phone as well: 248 496 4088 (message or text)
- Todays’ date and your name, address, phone and email.
- A: Why do you want to take this Internship in Natural Building and how do you plan to integrate or use these skills? Or 2 B:: Why would you like to participate in the Wwofing /Worktrade month (which includes a variety of natural living skills).
- What length of time, and which time period (dates) might you be interested in / which program?
INTERN MONTHS July, September,2023 & January, 2024 as a full pay intern, or 1/2 Pay worktrader ~ 2 positions available)
- Intern = Focus on the Projects. Cost per month $1250 or $950 prepaid 1 month in advance. After being accepted, payments can be made by PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by check/money order to Deanne Bednar PO Box 733, Oxford, MI 48371. Individuals may be able to receive academic credit through their college programs.
- 1/2 Pay Worktrade = 10 hours Worktrade per week toward upkeep (office, grounds, gardens, based on participants skills & needs of Strawbale Studio). The rest of the time, participate in the Internship & all classes. Cost per month: $625 or $475 prepaid 1 month in advance. (2023 July, September, 2024 January.)
WORKTRADE / SKILL BUILDING MONTHS Aug, Oct, 2023 and likely next season, every other month starting in April 2024
No Money exchanged. 25 hours help on buildings, grounds, infrastructure, in exchange for lodging, food & 2 sustainable skills per week.
5. Your age (and a photo would be great to help me more clearly remember you)
6. Mode of transportation (car? bus/train, etc)
7. A formal or informal resume
8. Three references (at least one of them, a “work” reference from an employer, teacher or internship host).
Please include the Name of reference:
Your relationship to the reference:
Step 1 – Email your application to Deanne. (you can also talk with Deanne by phone before and/or after you send in the application).
Step 2 – References will be contacted.
Step 3 – Deanne will contact you & you can ask any further questions 🙂 ( also feel free to check in at any time by text/phone or email)
Step 4 – If you are accepted in the program – you can complete the process by sending in your payment (Internship & 1/2 Pay Worktraders).
Payment information is on the Registration page.
Upon arrival at Strawbale Studio you will be asked to sign an emergency form & waiver
I look forward to hearing from you,
248 496 4088 email@example.com
PO Box 733, Oxford, MI 48371