It would be useful for you to read over the entire Internship page to see if the activities and expectations fit for you.
Please email your responds to the following questions to Deanne at email@example.com
Feel free to contact Deanne by phone as well: 248 236 5432
- Todays’ date and your name, address, phone and email.
- Why do you want to take this training and how do you plan to integrate or use these skills?
- What length of time, and which time period (dates) might you be interested in / which program?
- Are you applying as an Intern ($850/mo = room, board, all natural building skills / sustainable skills & workshops or 1/2 pay Worktrader ($425 per month = same as intern but 1/2 the fee, plus 10 hr extra hours a week toward infrastructure*) or Wwoofer (No fee, 20 hrs / week help with the Infrastructure (*office, garden, grounds or maintenance) and join in with natural building & sustainable skills as time allows.). * Worktrade not available during the Winternship, nor during intensive 2 week courses. There are several spaces available in each catagory.
- Your age (and a photo would be great to help me more clearly remember folks I may have never met)
- Mode of transportation (car? bus/train, etc)
- A formal or informal resume
- Three references (at least one of them, a “work” reference from an employer, teacher or internship host
Please include the Name of reference:
Your relationship to the reference:
Step 1 – Email your application (you can also talk with Deanne by phone before and/or after you send in the application).
Step 2 – References will be contacted.
Step 3 – Deanne will contact you & you can ask any further questions 🙂
Step 4 – If you are accepted in the program – then complete the process by sending in your payment (Internship & 1/2 Pay Worktraders). Payment information is on the Registration page.
Upon arrival at Strawbale Studio you will be asked to sign an emergency form & waiver
I look forward to hearing from you,
248 628 1887 firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 733, Oxford, MI 48371