Woman’s Nature Renewal Weekend
Sept 21 – 23, 2018
Arrival: 7pm Friday Departure: 5 pm Sunday
We come together to explore deep connection to nature, self and others. This is a weekend of nourishment, exploration and compassion lead by Gaylyn Kaufman, Deanne Bednar & Corinne Denomme on the beautiful land at Strawbale Studio.
How do we care for ourselves as women?
How do we renew so we can engage with our best selves and our gifts to Life ?
We will be immersing ourselves in nature, exploring through our senses, opening our hearts to compassion for self and others, slowing down, learning to listen more closely, connecting and sharing the magical, beautiful space together.
Together we will drop into Beingness, in this natural, nurturing setting … into quiet, joyful mind.
“Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love.” ~Rumi
- Silent Forest Walks
- Exploring Sense Integration through Mindfulness
- Eco Art Play
- Creating Sacred Space on the Land ~ the Balance of Give & Take
- Catching Stories Around the Fire
- Shifting from Head to Heart thinking
- Creating a Journal of Tools for Nourishment & Renewal
- Opportunity to Bond with the Plant World
- Recognizing Curiosity, Deep Fascination, Awe and Gratitude
- Ways to Increase Compassion and Peacemaking for Self and Others
- Multigenerational Mentoring
Reserve this weekend on the calendar for you!
Bring a friend or two!
$120 – $150 sliding scale. There are 13 places to sleep in the house on single or double beds, futons and comfy couches plus 2 cots. First register, first choices of sleeping arrangements after you arrive. Let us know if you have special needs. Camping $15 discount. Bring your own equipment.
For Questions contact Gaylin email@example.com / 586 260 4921
Women can be the change we wish to see by strengthening our connection to nature, ourselves and each other!