- This event has passed.
Weather UPDATE (3:30 p Dec 12) ICY ROAD CONDITIONS
Do not park on Noble Rd. Come if you have all or 4-wheel drive & park in the south meadow straight back the lane (if you can) or north front meadow (on the right as you come down the lane). Read below !
- ok to come if you want and have all-wheel or 4 wheel drive !
- Come down the drive (drop things off at the house if you wish ) then park in the BACK SOUTH meadow, or the FRONT NORTH meadow and walk to the house.
- KEEP ALL LANES OPEN 🙂 So all vehicles care free to leave.
- The Sheriff dept. requests we DO NOT PARK on NOBLE RD.
- There is a hill at the top of the lane at Noble.
- Not recommended for “regular” cars or vans.
Join us Tuesday, November 12, 2019 for a Family-Friendly Potluck & Bonfire!
6:30’ish POTLUCK / Bonfire
Enjoy a cozy evening – in the Strawbale Studio, outside & around the bonfire, or in the main house.
Families welcomed. For more information, check out our Full Moon Potluck INFO page!
Free event with donations welcomed 🙂