- This event has passed.
Join us for the FULL MOON POTLUCK Sunday February 9th, 2020
WEATHER ALERT – please read all.
Take it easy coming down the drive if there is snow or ice. Slow & low gear. We will put ashes out on the top of the drive for grip. If the N. Meadow is too steep, park in the South Yonder meadow (flat).
- Come to the potluck if you feel comfortable with the weather conditions.
- Check the weather forecasts for 48370 and decide.
- There is currently about 5 inches here in general and on parking areas.
- 2-4 more inches expected this afternoon / evening.
- Temperatures around freezing – might be icy conditions on roads.
- The top of the drive will have ashes on it.
- The first parking meadow has a bit of an incline getting to it.
- The second parking meadow – striaght ahead and into the field is flat.
- Please Keep all lanes open so everyone can leave when they need to.
- Maybe I will see you at the potluck tonight 5 p tour 6 ish Potluck
Further UPDATES regarding weather will be posted on this page (if needed) !
- 5:00 pm TOUR enchanting buildings & grounds. Meet in the main house for the guided tour.
6:00 pm POTLUCK / Bonfire
- Enjoy a cozy evening indoors – in the Strawbale Studio or in the main house
- Or an elemental time outdoors around the bonfire. Watch the moon rise over the meadow
- Family Friendly
- Free event with donations appreciated
- RSVP with name, email & phone number
- Full Moon Potluck INFO page