Strawbale Studio Mission ~ Connecting People & Nature
By co-creating and connecting with nature, we harmonize with – and support – Life. And besides . . . it’s FUN !
The Strawbale Studio Natural Building Education Program seeks to lower the ecological footprint of building and living practices by empowering others to take part in the construction and design of structures and supportive environments that are ecologically sustainable and beautiful.
You can choose how you’d like to Contribute:
GIVE ONLINE or by check / money order
- PAYPAL : Instant gifting online. Send to “ecoartdb at gmail.com” as a gift. This is a Gift, but not Tax-deductible.
- Steps to send a PayPal money gift / easy account sign up.
- BY CHECK ~ to “Strawbale Studio” with “Donation” in memo line: to PO Box 733, Oxford, MI 48370. This is a Gift, but not Tax-deductible.
- WISH LIST Got skills or leads on these items for Strawbale Studio?
THANKS TO CONTRIBUTORS!
See who helps make this work possible – contributing money, time, effort, skills and other gifts! This list is for 2020 as well as past years! 2020 is in the process of updating! Let me know if you know of anyone who we’d want on the list, including yourself !
SEEDS is Strawbale Studio’s “Fiduciary Sponsor”
SEEDS, ** is an awesome non-profit which “Seeks Environmental & Ecological Design Solutions” They are very active in the Traverse City area with nature education for youth, teaching farming skills & so much more ! When SEEDS supports the Strawbale Studio Program through Fiduciary Sponsorship, it meets SEEDS’ mission of “expanding sustainable education and ecological solutions “.
WHAT A DONATION PROVIDES:
- Support to create online programing during Covid. Yikes.
- Scholarships for participants to receive training through workshops and internships. ($40 supports for one day, $250 for one week)
- Field trips & programming for urban youth. ($25 provides transportation, tour & workshop for 1 youth).
- Exhibits & Presentations. $50 provides transportation, hand-outs and other costs for a day-long free presentation to the public.
- Publicity: printing of 500 copies of the bookmark with basic information about programming and the website ($100).
- Potential Programing: Emergency and refugee housing. Through the use of the “Builders Without Borders” training manual, individuals can learn the basics of shelter. ($100 provides a student manual and a 3 day course)