The Full MOON ZOOM in April, 2022 was a meaningful gathering and sharing of hearts and minds! It also included a video of hands-on projects at Graft Living.
Some of the participants of this months’ zoom included Eric, Robin, Jo, R.E. Deanne, Sooz + ( oops, where are my detailed notes? DB)
Below are some resources & quotes from our rich sharing together, as we explored:
“What’s ALIVE in us? What’s INSPIRING us? “
- Strawbale Studio Vimeo
- Graft Living – Sustainability Project in Detroit
- Sacred Earth Sacred Soul
Episode 54. Rising Laterally
- Rumi~ Let the Beauty we love, be what we do.
- “to not compare, but find what inspires each of us. nature, seeing the hummingbirds in migration, the bluebirds.”
- The Life of Ghandi Biography
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind – Wikipedia
- From Age-ing to Sage-ing book
- “We are living longer and can contribute a lot. What we are doing?”
- Used backing from Joannes fabric – to make a backing for a hand-made rug. A way to conserve.
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism.
- The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible
13 min video This is Charles Eisenstein’s plenary talk at ISEC’s Economics of Happiness conference held in Byron Bay, Australia in March 2013.
- To Speak for the Trees, by Diana Beresford-Kroeger a Biochemist that lives in Canada now. Arlene Buckleys’ daughter interviewed her.
- “What a fabulous opportunity to look back, create beauty, and continue.”
- “Gratitude for the profoundness of the experience of gathering with folks who were on a nuclear submarine together in the 1970’s. If not working on war and destruction, then WHAT are we working towards? Reflecting on the JOY, and people that are part of that journey.” R.E.
- “The intensity and beauty of the current time, putting aside the pain of the recent hostility in Europe, allow things to rise up so beautifully.”
- Tree Sisters
- “Working along with inspiring approaches to ethical tree-growing framework.”
- “Early peace work, Ghandi’s work. Observences in action. Swadishi, the upbuilding of the LOCAL.”
- “All the people and conversations and connections to form a village in the 1980’s at Wilmington College.”
- David R Boyd. The Rights of Nature
- “Non-violence in a new level of thoroughness. Regenerative Non-violence, Creative Non-violence. What will be effective at this time?”
- “The sacred imagination!”
- If we had hours or weeks to explore this all, it would feel good! We are letting the energy gather and letting it flow.”
- Abebooks.com used books
- “Deep listening to each others sacred beating heart.”
Eric and Mushroom Growing!
Leave a Reply